Then and now – 32.5 weeks with Katja on left and WeeBump on right
Hey Tegs – you’ve left me with a frizz mullet!
Such a lovely sight!
Ham sandwiches for lunch today 🙂
MissKatja’s funky new shoes say “rahh”!!
Not just seconds but polishing off mum’s dinner too
Two of these just showed up and about 20 men got out, looks like block next door thankfully
Managed to ergobaby MissK home from nursery today – she was delighted but I’m paying for it now!
Breakfast – oops!
Tired girl has *very* red cheeks – teething is tough work!
We started the month with a quick belly shot – interesting to compare the Katja bump on the left with the new bump on the right. Especially since I feel a lot bigger. My hair is a lot longer too, and has been looking good since Tegan straightened it for me back in April last year – only problem is now that my roots have started to grow I look like I have a frizz mullet!
Katja has finally started to expand her eating and every now and then will even have a sandwich for lunch. One evening she managed to eat all of her own dinner and polish off mine as well – granted it was fish fingers with mashed potato, but I was delighted.
We had an exciting afternoon when two firetrucks turned up, sirens going full blast and about 20 guys jumped out. There was that anxious moment of “OMG what do I need to pack to evacuate” but then I noticed that they were all heading for the block next door.
Towards the end of the month an errand filled morning saw me attempting to use the ergobaby to bring Katja home from nursery. This is no mean feat with the belly but we managed it and the girl thought it was great fun. I paid for it later on!
Also this month Mark visited us, but I was too slack to take any pictures. I’m so useless at that!
Somehow managed to get a bonus stitch in my cable
Yep, too many purls on this side
Blocking – turns out my cast on is too tight to get the scalloped edge 🙁
Not the look I was going for
5 years later, finally frogging this project
On the crafty front I ended up with some extra stitches in my cable here but twitter knitters soon put me right 🙂
I also blocked Damask – and found out that my cast on is far too tight to get a good scalloped edge. Must work on loosening up. Still, I’m delighted with it 🙂
I also started a hat for me, but it turned out far too big so I’m scrapped that. I then found an old crochet project to scrap and I’ll use that yarn to make a little hat for WeeBump.