New Sheets

D-Day for Bump’s arrival is getting ever closer. We’ve confirmed with the consultants that I shall be induced a few days before the due date. This is due to my age. Even though all of the growth scans look perfect and Bump is wriggling around like a mad thing statistics support the routine inducement of […]

Week 13.31 – Fair Isle Finished

Week 31 already! And a quick checks shows that I’m currently 19 weeks behind in my weekly posts. Hmm, not so good – lots of work to do to catch that lot up! I maintain that the reason for this is the gorgeous summer weather we’ve been having, it’s been so long that the novelty […]

Week 13.07 – Wipe clean, over-ordered and new designs

Week 7 already! This one goes from Feb 11 to 17. This week is all about the knitting and the baby (as is every week really) 20130211 – The new toy that Mummy made gets reviewed 20130211 – It’s a good thing she’s wipe clean! Check out the hand print above her left eye 🙂 […]

Week 13.06 – Zebras, turtles, biscuits and ice-cream

Week 6 of 2013 goes from February 4th til 10th. This week we bought Katja a high chair and I finally finished a sewing project I was working on for her. As Europe was gripped by a horsemeat scandal, we tried some Zebra – it seemed only fitting. 20130204 – First biscuit – success! Granted […]

Fancy New Nappy Bag

  I’m so proud of my new nappy bag, just have to show it off! I started this one before Christmas and it’s sat there, mostly done, while I tried to figure out how to finish it. Finally yesterday I got it sorted. Granted it’s not professional-quality finished, but then I’m not exactly trying to […]

Week 12.51 – Birthday week!

Week 51 is from 17th to 23rd December and it’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, it’s also my birthday week when Flo and Juli came to visit. Incidentally, the Mayan calendar stopped so the world was also supposed to “end” on the 21st. 20121218 – Christmas greenery 20121221 – My family is awesome […]

Japanese Knot Bag

I’ve been looking to make one of these for a little while and stumbled across some gorgeous fabric at a ridiculous price while out and about a few weeks ago. Today I finally got around to making my Japanese Knot Bag. I used this pattern but changed the dimensions, partly because I wanted something slightly […]


Loading ...

Sorry :(

Can't connect ... Please try again later.