These Raspberry and White Chocolate muffins are very quick and easy to make. I tend to make small cakes rather than large muffins and in this case I’ll get 24 out of this recipe. If you go for traditional sized muffins you’ll get 12.
2 cups (264g) self-raising flour
2/3 cup (147g) white sugar
2/3 cup (100g) finely chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
1 egg (medium)
125g butter, melted
150g plain or vanilla yoghurt
4 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup (125g) frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 200’C (400’F) and prepare a 12-pan muffin tray. I just line mine with cup cake liners.
2. Combine flour, sugar and chocolate in a large bowl.
3. Add the melted butter, egg, yoghurt, vanilla essence and the water. Mix.
4. Add the raspberries and stir through. They should break up and distribute evenly.
5. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.