- Make it to 6 months of toddler plus baby with a smile on my face, my hair brushed, me dressed most mornings and still going to knitting at least semi-regularly
- Convince the toddler to eat vegetables (well, there has to be one impossible challenge)
- Finish my other big web project so that it’s properly launched
- Start an Advent calendar for next Christmas really early (May?)
- Get this year’s Christmas card ordered on time (early November)
- Make at least two more tatted snowflakes for the tree
- Correspond the old fashioned way, as in write some letters
- Stashdown… or at least remain stash neutral for the year
- WIPdown… finish some of the hibernating WIPs
- Get the annulment sorted at last
- Knit some lace, as I haven’t done much of that and I know I can do it
- Get better at German – with MissK coming up with new words all the time I need to keep up!
- Finish at least 2 pair of socks, get faster at finishing them too!
So really of all of those the first one is the most important one. I struggled a bit with K so I know to watch out for the signs so hopefully I’ll catch anything sooner.
We’ve started the year with ghastly cold weather – but then it is winter so what do I expect?? We’ve also started with some new words. We’re adding gorilla, Brille and bath to the list. The rest of the list is bear, door, ohr (ear), spider, ball, bye-bye, mama, papa, mehr (more but also used for gimme) plus various animal sounds.