I love these easy to make treats, they remind me of summer fund raising cake stalls, sunshine and lazy days. You can add crushed nuts to make them slightly less sweet and for a bit of variety. I’ve also seen them with choc bits added but that seems weird to me.
90 g butter or margarine
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon honey
4 cups corn Flakes
1/4 cup crushed nuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 150°C.
- Place 24 paper patty cases on an oven tray.
- Melt butter, sugar and honey together in a saucepan until frothy.
- Add Corn Flakes and mix well. I find that two dessert spoons helps.
- Add in the nuts if you’re using them.
- Working quickly spoon into the paper patty cases.
- Bake for 10 minutes.