Another thing I’ve been thinking of lately – changing my laptop from windows to MacOS. I think eventually I will get a Mac, and since the new OS runs on an Intel box, why not?
So – once again the pros and cons, and I’d love to hear what you think…
– it’s not supported by apple
– it’s probably not supported by toshiba either
– it would need to be a hacked copy of the OS
– some of my software won’t work
– might end up just not working
– it’s pretty
– I can have all those pretty icons
– I can get most of the software I use in MacOS format
– family use macs, so might be able to get them on chat finally
– the hardware is nice, moving to the OS now will make changing when it’s time to do so much easier
So, what do you think? Is it worth the risk?